These delicious flapjacks are quick and easy to make. They are also a great source of fibre and protein! This recipe makes approximately 16 flapjacks.
You will need:
- 1 cup (250g) peanut butter
- 1/2 cup (170g) honey
- 3 cups (270g) oats
- 9″ x 9″ non stick baking tray such as this 21 by 21cm baking tray £4.23 inc FREE delivery
- measuring spoons such as these 5pc plastic measuring spoons £1.49 inc FREE delivery or 4pc metal measuring spoons £2.99 inc FREE delivery
- glass bowl such as this 1L glass Pyrex bowl £3.16 inc FREE delivery
- silicone spatula such as this silicone spatula £1.49 and FREE delivery
- baking parchment or tin foil such as these baking parchment £1.00 for 8 sheets plus £1.90 delivery or 10m tin foil £2.99 inc FREE delivery
- Line a 9×9 tin with baking parchment or tin foil & spray it lightly with non-stick spray.
- Melt the peanut butter and honey together until smooth. This can be done in the microwave or the hob. If my little one is helping I opt to do this step on the hob so that she can see what’s happening.
- Combine mixture with oats.
- Press into prepared tin and place in the fridge to set until set. Once set cut to desired size.