This stir fry is cheap, quick and healthy. It’s also a great way of using up any old/leftover veg from your fridge. This recipe makes enough to serve 4 people.
You will need:
- tsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 2 tbsp honey
- packet of ready to wok soft noodles
- 1-2 tbsp water
- plus any veg ( for this one I used 1 broccoli, 1 red pepper, 1 red onion and cherry tomatoes as this is what I had left in the fridge)
- teaspoon / tablespoon/ measuring spoons such as these 5 pc plastic measuring spoons £1.49 inc FREE delivery or 4 pc metal measuring spoons £2.99 inc FREE delivery
- Wooden spoon such as this 30cm Bamboo spoon 29p plus 99p delivery
- wok such as this 20cm wok £6.99 inc FREE delivery
- Heat the coconut oil in the pan over a medium heat.
- Add the vegetables. I usually add the broccoli first, and cook on its own for approximately 5-10 minutes, as its hard and takes a little longer to cook.
- Add 1-2 tablespoons of water as this helps speed up the cooking process by steaming the veg.
- Once the veg is cooked add they honey and soy sauce and give it a good stir.
- Finally add the noodles and cook for a further 1-2 minutes.
- And serve.